Logically Correct  

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Today's story is about logically correct. One day, an elderly couples went for a holiday on the cruise ship. During the journey, although it is hot outside, the elderly woman went out for some fresh air. She was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat tightly so that it would not blown away in the wind.

A young gentleman approached her and said...Pardon me, Madam! I don;t intend to be rude but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind? The elderly woman looked at the young man and said....


Yes, I know, I need both my hands to hold onto this hat.

Young man: But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any underwear and everything is exposed!

The woman looked down, then back up at the young man and replied...

Elderly woman: Young man! anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!!!!